Fur Kids Foundation is proud to announce its first ever The Fast and the FURriest Fun Walk at Dalbey Memorial Park in Gillette, Wyoming! Join us for one, two or three laps around the park.
The fun walk fundraiser takes place on Saturday, June 3 to help kick off Pet Appreciation Week, which takes place June 4-10. Registration or check-in starts at 7:30 am at the Edward Shelter, with the walk time beginning at 8 am.
For two-legged attendees, it’s a $10 donation if you register ahead of time, or a $15 donation if you register the day of the event. Dogs and children under the age of 12 may participate for free.
Advance registration is helpful to Fur Kids Foundation, but participants may register onsite.
Why should you participate in The Fast and the FURriest Fun Walk? Because you can:
- get the whole family, including your furry four legged members out for family time.
- >receive a pet-tastic medal—remember, you can choose to walk one, two or three laps!
- be entered to win some paw-some Hurtta swag (details on how to enter will be announced the day of the event); you must be present to win, too.
- tell us why you appreciate your pet the most on our Pet Appreciation Chalk Boards! We’re planning to use these fun reasons as Facebook posts throughout Pet Appreciation Week after the event.
- But, mostly because the proceeds support Fur Kids Foundation, a 501 (c)3 nonprofit that helps families with pets afford emergency veterinary care when they can least afford it.
Fur Kids Foundation is the only organization in Northeastern Wyoming that provides families with pets access to veterinary care when they cannot afford it—so you are helping your neighbors and friends, and maybe family, when you donate. Learn more at www.furkidsfoundation.org.